Biography of Ezreaonne Jackson
Ezreaonne Jackson was born in Jackson, Mississippi on January 14, 1951 to the late Warren L. Jackson and Yvonne Edwards. Her faith was nurtured Baptist (her father’s preference) and African Methodist Episcopalian (her mother’s preference). Her maternal grandfather late Right Reverend Dr. Watson Edwards was a Presiding Bishop of the African Methodist Episcopal church in Jackson, MS. After experiencing a personal encounter with Jesus, at the age 19, she accepted Christ as her personal savior through the outreach ministry of Bishop Curtis A. Timmons.
Her evangelistic mantle has caused her to travel extensively. She has preached and ministered in 26 states including many of their cities. Internationally, she has completed two twenty-one day missionary tours in Jamaica. She has spoken in Kingston, St. Catherine, and Ocho Rios in Jamaica, West Indies to congregations of thousands. In the year 2002, a two-day elevation ceremony with the Apostolic Regent (College of duly consecrated Bishops and Apostles orchestrated by the late Dr. Garner Trafton) officially affirmed her 5-fold ministry as an Apostle in the Lord’s Church. After completing the University of Episcopal Studies, founded by Archbishop Dennis Golphin, she realized the historical value of the bishopric’s dignity and protocol. She was consecrated as a Bishop by Archbishop Dennis Golphin, Bishop William S. Spain and Archbishop Anthony Warren Slater on November 14, 2015 in Goldsboro, NC.
Her 20 year career in the business arena was administrative centered. She was employed by Kaiser Steel, AT&T, Dean Forwarding and Snelling Personnel. These opportunities afforded her skills and experience in office administration, human resources, sales and accounting. She is presently in full time student and active in ministry that includes Mentorship Programs, Overseer of several ministries, Ministry Coach and evangelistic work.
Apostle Ezreaonne Jackson has served
- David Wilkerson’s Teen Challenge Prison team Ministry
- Accepted member of the Baptist Minister’s Conference of Richmond, VA and Vicinity
- Evangelistic Chair for Gospel Music Workshop of America for seven years.
- Board member for Men and Women of the Apostolic Movement
- Assistant to Apostle Garna Trafton founder of the Bread of Life Fellowship
- Board Chaplain/advisor and co-founder of Building the Fire Within (BFW) Prison ministry transitional program for non-violent criminals.
- Member of International Alliance of Bishops founded by Bishop Williams Spain and now Chaired by Archbishop Dennis Golphin in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 1st Executive Assistant and Apostolic Chairman of the Board of Ordination for Alliance Ministries Equipping Nations (A.M.E.N) founded by Presiding Prelate Bishop Darryl F. Husband, Sr. in Richmond, VA.
- 2010 to present– Founder of Conclave Conferences
After over 20 years of pastoral ministry she retired. In the winter of 2011, while living in the East Coast for 25 years, the Lord directed Ezreaonne Jackson to return to Northern California. The tenure in the East Coast was rewarding as it shaped her apostolic purpose for the work needed in the Northern California region. She remains open for a reassignment as she believes she has many more years of apostolic service.
Apostle Ezreaonne Jackson is also a published author. The Perils of Ministry I and II. and her are the first of her literary published accomplishments and her bibliography, The Secret Mandate of Rahab. She is currently working on another literary project with emphasis on Jesus’ dialogue with women in the New Testament.
She received her Bachelor of Arts Religious Studies degree in Biblical Studies from the Regency Christian College in Jacksonville, Florida, received an Honorary Doctorate in Ministry from Trinity Bible College in Richmond, VA and is an Alumni of the Graduate School of Episcopal studies. She has received her Bachelors of Science degree in Human Services with the Concentration of Family and Youth Services at the University of Phoenix and pursuing her Master’s in Social Work MSW.
She is the mother of Ezreaonne Yates and Sergeant 1st Class James Richmond (US Army). She is grandmother to six beautiful children and god-mother to six beautiful daughters.